Thursday, April 23, 2009

Coupon Organizing

I have to say that I am in need of change in my coupon organizing ways. I have always used the good ole plastic accordian organizer and it is getting a little cramped these days.

There are several different ways you can organize your coupons. The accordian organizer that I have been using is probably the most used methods. Other included binders, photo boxes, envelopes and even plastic file box organizers.

I have been contemplating changing to the binder method and then I saw that Erin over at one of my favorite sites, $5 Dollar Dinners, has shared her coupon binder method and I have been swayed.




So, I guess you know what I'll be doing over the next few days.:) I'm so excited!
Let me know if you have any great organizing advice.
Subcribe to Luv a Bargain and keep up with all the latest bargains.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are really organized, no matter what method you are using!! :)

    I wish I could get organized like that, I just don't have the patience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat,

    Thanks for the message. I think if I can do it, then anybody can:)

    I think it seems more intimidating than actually doing it. Let me know if I can help you in any way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coupon binders are GREAT for people who are really into saving a ton of money!! I think that organizing can change all the time and sometimes one method fits one person but not another. Although I enjoy the binder style because I have more than just grocery coupons I have been on the search for other organizers so that my friends and family will also join me. I found some very cute organizers on etsy at www.austinartisan.etsy.com. These are perfect for people who need an organizer for the grocery store. The best part is that my mom and sister are now hooked on couponing because they have cute organizers to show off and they now like to clip coupons!

    ReplyDelete