Tuesday, April 28, 2009

MY .40 MONEYMAKER WALGREENS BARGAINS LAST WEEK



This is the kind of week I live for:) FREE STUFF!!!!!

My Walgreens trip last week was fun, fun, fun! (Sorry I'm late getting this posted...I had company come in on Thursday and I shopped on Wednesday for the extra Earth Day coupon savings that Walgreens had on April 22nd)

I spent $9.60 (Out of Pocket)
I get a $10 Rebate on Physicians Formula Makeup (From Easy Saver Rebate)
.40 Moneymaker after Rebate

This is what I snagged:

4 boxes of Quaker Granola Bars

1 pkg 250 count napkins

2 Axe deoderants

1 Lady Speed Stick deoderant

1 Speed Stick deoderant

2 Glade Soy Candles

1 Physicians Formula Eye Shadow

1 Physicians Formula Pressed powder

1 Walgreens Shopping Bag

1 Black pepper

Let me know how you do on your shopping trips.

Subscribe to Luv a Bargain to keep up with all the lastest Bargains.

No comments:

Post a Comment