Tuesday, April 28, 2009

MY GROCERY BARGAINS THIS WEEK! (4/27)


Here is my grocery picture and receipt for this week. Hopefully to encourage you all a little more that it is possible and very fun to spend less and get lots more at the grocery store. I was well below my $100 weekly budget this week. But, I did go over last week by about $35-$40 since I had my brother and niece visiting for 4 days. And I do have A LOT of chicken stockpiled from when it was on sale a couple of weeks ago.
As I have mentioned before, I have been a member of The Grocery Game since January and love the convenience of them matching up the sale items for me. You can become a member too and get a 4 week trial for free to see how you like it.
Please use swchenery@hotmail.com as a referral please.

If it's working for you, then it's only $10 every 8 weeks ($1.25 per week, which I save easily in groceries by using the game). I just print out the new grocery list on Sunday's when they are updated each week and pull the coupons listed with the items and head off.
HAPPY SHOPPING!!
Here's what I got today for
Out of Pocket- $48.42
Saved - $68.68 (59 %)
37 items
Plus got a coupon for free milk on my next visit.
2 bunches of bananas
3 lbs of apples
3 lbs of oranges
5 lbs of pototoes
5 lbs of onions
6 boxes of Prince pasta
4 boxes of Multigrain Cheerios
3 packages of Knorrs pasta
1 loaf of Whole wheat bread
2 bags of Doritos
2 - 64 oz cartons of Apple Juice
4 boxes of Kleenex tissue
12 rolls of TP
8 rolls of Paper towels
2 4 pk of Yo Crunch yogurt
1 gallon of milk
1 package of ice cream sandwiches
1 pkg of Bagel Bites
1 3 lb pkg of boneless Prok chops
1 box 20 ct of Electrosol dishwasher tablets

No comments:

Post a Comment