Thursday, May 14, 2009

MY GROCERY BARGAINS THIS WEEK


I stayed below my goal again this week, to spend less than $100 a week! I'm on a roll now:) )I still have a good stockpile of frozen veggies and meats from previous weeks. ) You can do it too....
I did my standard Shaw's shopping using The Grocery Game (please use referral swchenery@hotmail.com, if you want to give it a try--there is a 4 week free trial offer) and then my Market Basket stop for other stuff that is cheaper than Shaws.
Shaws - $40.93 (Saved $33.98 -45%)
Market Basket - $19.51
Total this week - $60.44
34 items
2 carton of strawberries
2 bunches of bananas
3 loaves of whole wheat bread
1 jar Jif Natural peanut butter
1 jar Hellman's mayo
1 gulden mustard
2 packs of Grillmates seasoning
3 lbs of boneless chicken breasts
5 boxes of Cheese Nips
1 box of cereal
2 bags or Doritos
1 bag of Tortillas
2 jars of Barilla pasta sauce
1 dozen eggs
1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese
1 cream cheese
1 pack of Kraft american cheese
1 sour cream
2 gallons of milk
1 35 pk of bottled water
1 12 roll pack of Cottonelle

Subscribe to Luv a Bargain to keep up with all the latest bargains.

No comments:

Post a Comment