Thursday, May 14, 2009

MY RITE-AID $51.41 IN FREE BARGAINS THIS WEEK


More encouragement for all of you!!!

I love Rite-Aid this week! I got these 9 items- worth $51.41- for FREE after rebates.


(I came right home and entered my receipt online for my $15.99 in rebates right away so I don't forget) But don't request your rebates until the end of the month!

First I used my $5 off $25 coupon
1 got2be hairspray- FREE after $4.99 rebate + $2 moneymaker coupon
1 Charles Worthington Shampoo- $1.99 after $4 rebate
3 bars of Neutrogena soap - $1.47 after $5 rebate and $1 coupon
1 Quattro Trim Style razor - $5.49 after $2 rebate and $4 coupon
1 Quattro Trim Style 4 pk cartridges - BOGO FREE + $4 moneymaker coupon
2 Old Spice deoderant - .99 each (used 2 $1 coupons)

Go here if you missed the Rite-Aid Bargains list earlier this week.

Subscribe to Luv a Bargain to keep up with all the latest bargains.



CouponBar Free Grocery Coupons

1 comment:

  1. I used to do all of those drug store deals, I even still have products from a few years ago from my good deals. You make me want to get back into the swing of things, what a great week you had at Rite Aid!

    ReplyDelete