Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bath & Body Works New Freebie Coupon


Bath & Body Works just released a new coupon:Get a FREE Signature Collection Travel-Size Item (up to a $5 Value) with ANY Purchase! This coupon is valid through July 1st. Whenever Bath & Body Works has coupons like this, I always take advantage of it.
Also, don't forget that the coupon states ANY item, so look for an inexpensive product. Think clearance, a small hand sanitizer, nail file or any other product priced around $1-$2!
Subscribe to Luv a Bargain to keep up with all the latest bargains.

3 comments:

  1. Yea, it's great to take advantage of these when they come up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Mom2Ways.com. I found a few things to check out. I love your Target list! Following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bath & Body Works. Good tip on buying the inexpensive item. Maybe I'll try this. I love ~ I think the one your picture is the Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ I have it in the hand lotion.

    Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete