Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Rite-Aid: Free Umbrella Today Only!!!


This is so stinking cute!!!

I just got back from grabbing my TWO umbrella's for a whopping $7.49. That's $89.98 worth of umbrellas for just $7.49!!! I did have to buy a token ($1 gum for me) because my coupons added up to more than the Hula umbrella final cost on that transaction.

If you hurry, you can grab one of these adorable 6-ft. Hula Umbrella’s for FREE at Rite Aid through Tuesday, 6/23.

The Hula Umbrella is regularly $39.99 and has just been marked down to $29.99. Use the $5/$25 Rite Aid printable or this one $5/$25 Rite Aid Printable along with this $25 off Hula Umbrella printable to snag yours at no cost.

Isn't that a fun bargain!


You can also use the $5/$25 coupon with the $25 off Market Umbrella printable on the 9-ft. Market Umbrella pictured at left. It’s marked down to $37.49, so you can take it home for just $7.49!



Subscribe to Luv a Bargain to keep up with all the lastest bargains.

5 comments:

  1. oh sweet. I love umbrellas. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got myself one today too! It is such a great deal. I only paid 29cents for it. I just printed out more coupons and I am heading back to hopefully snag one more! Yippee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! This would be perfect for my mother in law, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and a great deal! Wish I had Rite-Aid near me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's a great deal. If it has to rain, might as well look cool under it.

    ReplyDelete