Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pushing the Limits Push-up challenge

Pushing the Limits July 2009

I am very excited about this challenge I found when reading Momo-Runner today. What does this have to do with bargains?....hmmm......well, I don't spend money on a gym membership. I do all my working out and exercising at home. It's Bargain work-outs!! And also, I can do this anywhere...even on vacation that starts Saturday.

From hundredpushups.com:

“Push ups are one of the basic and most common exercises for the human body. Push ups are not only great for your chest, but do a tremendous job of defining your abs, triceps, shoulders and torso.”

Hundredpushups.com offers a week-by-week plan to help make this an attainable goal. Commit to just three days a week

I just did my initial test. 25 girl push-ups (really shaking on that last one)

I am going to also do the 200 sit up challenge and the 200 squat challenge. I did 60 sit-ups on my initial test and I did 30 squats on my inital test. (I may not be able to stand later)

Are you up for the challenge? Sign up here. Challenge yourself...grab a friend...spread the word. This is going to be fun!

Subscribe to Luv a Bargain to keep up with all the latest bargains.

4 comments:

  1. Hmm I can't even do one! Maybe I should join you in this challenge. My arms needs some toning anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do join us - and you can start on your knees and work your way up! Great job luvabargain. If the weather worked out here, I wouldn't need the gym either :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL.....I can handle the sit ups but those push ups will kill me. I think I will sign up. I can always use a work out challenge (and it's free!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if I'll join the challenge, but I'll cheer you on. :)

    ReplyDelete