Wednesday, September 9, 2009

American Girl: 4 DVD's for only $5 each!

Do you have a American Girl lover in your family? I know I do....these will make a great Christmas gift. It is that time already....time to start planning.

Go HERE, and you will see the following movies priced at $5 each:

$5 Molly: An American Girl on the Home Front DVD
$5 Kit Kittredge: An American Girl DVD
$5 Samantha: An American Girl Holiday DVD
$5 Felicity: An American Girl Adventure DVD

Shipping is $4.95, which makes it $24.95 shipped for all four!

Thanks Crystal

3 comments:

  1. You cost me a lot of money with this one. I couldn't be happy with the CD's. I had to buy other things. A Christmas present not for Maya but for my wife. She collects The American Girls books from McDonalds Happy Meals.
    Have a good day. I grabbed a few freebies.My mailman is going to hate me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter loves AG! You don't have to order all of them though do you to get them at $5. I'll check it out.

    She loves Kit & Felicity. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete