Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bath & Body Works: 3 Signature CollectionBody Care Items for the Price of 1

Bath & Body Works has several great coupons available: Get a FREE Signature Collection Body Care item (up to a $12) with ANY $10 purchase! This coupon is valid thru September 27th!

Plus, Bath & Body Works has their Signature Collection products on a Buy 2, get 1 FREE sale. Combine the above coupon with this sale and you'll basically be getting 3 products for the price of one!

And yet another hot Bath & Body Works coupon — get a FREE Aromatherapy or True Blue Spa Item with any $15 purchase! Expires 9/27/09.

1 comment:

  1. I was just at the mall this weekend and went in to Bath and Body Works and I have to tell you, I LOVE their products, HATE their staff!! My friend and I were just in there browsing and we could not walk more than five feet before another sales girl was there making us smell something! It bordered on being obnoxious. Luckily they have a second location in that mall and we shopped there with no hassles! I'll use that location for my coupon!

    ReplyDelete