Monday, September 21, 2009

Joann's Fabrics: 40% off coupons thru 9/26


Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores has several wonderful coupons available this week. There are four 40% off one regular priced items to use thru Saturday, September 26th. You can print these coupons available here & save a lot!

Coupon Highlights this week 9/20-9/26:
40% off any one regular priced Item
40% off any one regular priced Craft, Floral or Framing Item
40% off any one regular priced Fabric
40% off any one regular priced Notions Item
50% off any one custom Framing Order

And one valid 9/27 thru 10/3:
50% off any one regular priced item

**You can check Jo-Ann Store locations here.

2 comments:

  1. That coupon is great for my fabric addiction :)
    I am now following!
    http://boutiquestitches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, cool! I need to head on over there. I have a new invention and I need a ton of fabric for it lol.

    ReplyDelete