Friday, October 23, 2009

$2 Printable Halloween Candy Coupons have reset


The great Halloween candy coupons at Coupons.com have reset so you can print 2 more! You'll want to hurry and print ...I'm not sure how long the will be available! Should be some more great sales this upcoming week to pair them with. But you can use them through tomorrow on the candy bargains available at CVS

Save $2 when you buy any one 24oz. or larger NESTLÉ Bag

Save $2 when you buy any one 24oz. or larger WONKA Bag


And here are a few other great new printable for today...

Save $1/2 Old Orchard 64 oz juice products
These juices priced around $1.50 at Walmart, so just $1 each after the coupon!

Save $1/4 Old Orchard 12 oz frozen juice concentrates


Save $1/2 Healthy Balance reduced-sugar juice cocktail


Save $5/1 Infiniti Cord-Keeper by Conair
This is a fun, not seen very often coupon! Print now--while it's available! It usually means there will be a great sale in one of your favorite stores soon.

4 comments:

  1. Those are great deals! Thanks for posting them!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog on my SITS day! Sorry it's taken me so long to make my way around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site looks awesome! I found you through SITS and I'm so excited- I love love love finding good deals!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now those are great coupons! Thanks for the hard work! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, I was planning to pick up my Halloween candy today. Now I can score some deals too.

    ReplyDelete