Thursday, October 15, 2009

Why I LOVE Coupons and Rebates! 27 Items for $4.71, Saved $92.34

I just got back from my weekly trip to Walgreens and Rite Aid and just had to show you what I got for so cheap. I also headed over to Staples to grab my Free Universal Remote that I desperately needed since the one upstairs is being held together with a rubberband (for about 2 years now) Sad but true. I love these kind of weeks. It just reminds me so much why I do this. I have said it many times that I can't afford NOT to do it. So all said I spent a whopping $4.71 on 27 items and saved $92.34! I am doing the extra big happy dance today.

Here is what I got at Walgreens today...I hit the Cottonelle motherload. It was on the clearance rack for $0.95 per pack. So I got 7 packs. I promise I left some for others.

I Only Spent $10.71 Out of Pocket! SAVED $55.62!!!

7 Big Roll 4 pks of Cottonelle
2 can of Cream of Mushroom soup
1 John Frieda Conditioner
2 Maybelline Lip Glosses
2 packages of Halls Cough drops
2 large bars of Lindt Dark Chocolate (hubby's fav)
1 box of Band Aids
2 packs of Trident Layers Gum



Then I headed across the street to Rite Aid....yes, we are lucky anough to have all 3 drug stores at one intersection in our town. And I got all my FREEBIES. Yep...FREEBIES AND I ACTUALLY WILL MAKE $6.00 AFTER REBATES. And I'm ready for any colds that come our way.

I spent $20.73 Out of Pocket but will get back $26.73 in REBATES! (Remember to submit your rebates immediately online so you don't forget)

1 Sucrets Herbal Throat Lozenges
1 3 pack of Carmex Lip Balm Tubes
1 Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm
1 box of ColdWar Immune Support Tablets
1 package of Bee MD Natural Throat Drops
1 Comtrex
1 Sinus Busters- All Natural Nasal Spray

And here is my beautiful new and FREE Universal Remote from Staples.

2 comments:

  1. You need to teach a class! This is wonderful.
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen Lindt coupons in our Smart Source. Bummer. I love Lindt chocolate.

    ReplyDelete