Tuesday, November 3, 2009

140 Custom Address Labels for $3 & 100 Custom Postcards for $6 Shipped (Available again)



I posted about these awesome bargains last week and the response was so overwhelming. And guess what? It's available again this week. So if you missed out on the fun, go ahead and order your freebies now! Be sure to have a look around the website.....there are several other freebies available right now that you may love to have!

You can create 140 Custom Holiday Address labels that will be great to use on your Christmas cards. I got an email that mine are already on their way.
  • Just click here and go to the left hand side of page.
  • Under "Home & Family" choose "Holiday".
  • Design your labels and checkout.
  • You should get 140 labels for free and only pay a little over $3 total for shipping.
And you can create 100 personal Holiday cards for only a little over $6 shipped!!! How fun is that? These are great for either Christmas cards or Holiday party invitations!
  • Just click here and click on the 100 free postcards offer.
  • Search for holiday postcards or choose to upload your own photo or design.
  • Design and customize your postcards.
  • You should get 100 postcards for free and only pay around $6 total for shipping.

To send the postcard as a card instead. you can just purchase the coordinating envelopes for around $3.75. Your total would still be around only $10 for 100 custom cards!



6 comments:

  1. That is a great bargain!

    Stopping by from SITS

    ReplyDelete
  2. O MAN!!! I cant think that far ahead but I MUST do this!! Thanks so much for sharing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always used VistaPrint in the past for my Christmas cards. Great product and value! This year I designed my own and printed them as 4x6 prints at Scrapblog.com for $10 for 100. If I would have known VistaPrint was going to do this, I would have gone with them though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linked from Nicole's blog. Thanks, I may order some of the business cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoops, they were postcards, not business cards. I need to slow down and read more carefully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got the address labels for our new apt. Thanks

    ReplyDelete