Sunday, November 15, 2009

50 Free 4 x 8 Photo Cards plus free shipping

UPDATE: THIS OFFER IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!

Go here and order 50 4x8 photo cards and once you put them in the cart, use code newbaby at checkout and you should get the cards for FREE--including free shipping! All you have to do is create an account to use the code. (FYI--You do not have to have a new baby to take advantage of this fun promotion) Valid thru 11/30.

Remember, you can also get the adorable 140 custom mailing labels for only $3 to go on your envelopes.

What an unbelievable bargain! Custom photo cards, envelopes, and custom labels for only $3!! I am such a happy girl!



Thanks, For the Mommas

7 comments:

  1. Do you think if I use the code Newbaby and use the picture of 65-year-old me and my 69 year-old husband I'll get the freed deal? lol

    Just stopped by from SITS to say hi; hope you'll do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same question as above . . . does it have to include a newbaby? :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Love that deal! I might just take advantage of it!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great deal! I still have to take a new photo of my kids for Christmas before we can get our cards made. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need someone to make you a button! I posted about you today (**smile**) and was going to put a button on my sidebar. But, you don't have one! I can do amateur ones, but I think you need a cool one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's a great deal. It's that time again huh?? I am really dreading Christmas this year...what's wrong with me:)

    ReplyDelete