Monday, November 2, 2009

Home Depot: $3 off LED Cristmas Lights coupon

Yikes....only 8 weeks until Christmas! Did I count right? Well, it's time to start planning:)

The Home Depot
You has a great bargain right now when you trade-in your old or broken Christmas Lights .

Get a $3 off any Energy Efficient LED lights coupon (up to 5 strands traded for 5 coupons per customer). Valid thru 11/15/09.

Use your $3 coupon at The Home Depot to get the 50-light LED Dome Set for $2.97 (pictured) They are currently marked down from $5.97- $6.97.

Thanks, Freebies4mom

4 comments:

  1. Christmas, already! I suppose it is November...wow this year is flying by fast! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife just told me about this and I checked with the Home Depot close to your house and they said this offer is no longer available. It ended November 15. I am writing this November 17.

    ReplyDelete