Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Shop at Home: Black Friday Extra Cash Back Event at more than 100 Retailers

ShopAtHome Banner


Shop at Home is one of my favorite places to shop through and get Cash Back on my purchases! And it gets even better during Holiday shopping time!

So any shopping you are going to do online for the Holidays, make sure you link to the store of your choice through the Shop at Home website and you will get cash back (aka FREE money) credited to your account. You'll be amazed at all the stores that are listed. It's pretty much every store.

Their Black Friday Extra Cash Back Event is coming!!! More than 100 Retailers are offering DOUBLE Cash Back this holiday weekend, Nov. 27-30th! Including Walmart, Target, Sears and many, many more.

They also provide you with Free Shipping codes as well. It is just the best!

FYI--I have a surprise next week on Dec. 2nd that has to do with Shop at Home and a great giveaway that I think you'll want enter. Hint: It's free money:)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to try this one. I love shopping online. In stores, not so much.

    ReplyDelete