Wednesday, December 2, 2009

50 Free Prints Still Available--Hurry!



I have heard that this is still available !!! But I don't know for how long so you may want to hurry.

Get 50 free photo cards from SeeHere!

Go here and order 50 4x8 photo cards and once you put them in the cart, use code newbaby at checkout and you should get the cards for FREE--and just pay a little over $3 for shipping! All you have to do is create an account to use the code.

(FYI--You do not have to have a new baby to take advantage of this fun promotion)

And you can also still order the adorable 140 custom mailing labels for only $3 to go on your envelopes.

3 comments:

  1. I CANNOT get this to work! I have no idea why? Is it me, my ancient computer....anyone else having trouble?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy,

    I just re-created my card and the code still worked for me. It showed $3.19 as the total due.

    Let me know how I can help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Sherri! I got it to work-cards on the way!
    You Rock!!

    ReplyDelete