Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Free Santa Video


 I have to thank my friend Nicole for letting me know about this and I just had to share it with all of you.

This is just the cutest idea! Go here to Portable North Pole and make a personalized video for your children from Santa.  You can even make one for spouses and friends, which is really funny!  I made one for my husband and he gets kudos from Santa for picking up his underwear off the floor more this year:) Hahaha!

Everyone is going to get the biggest kick out of these!  Have fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this site. I created two videos for each of my daughters. Santa is just how I imagined he would be.

    I am hosting a giveaway for The Ultimate Gift audio book. Would you mind mentioning it? Thanks. www.realtyinsights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete