Friday, December 11, 2009

Personal Planner for Only $1.49


I ordered the personalized 2010 planner that I told you about last week. It has already arrived and I love it! It is even better than I expected. I put "Sherri's 2010 Calendar" on the outside cover and a picture of my cuties.

It has Calendars for each Month and Day by Day! And even a page for Income and Expenses each month! You know I love that! I am going to be super organized now:)

You can still get yours too:
  • Snapfish is offering a FREE $10.00 Credit just for new registration on Snapfish.com. Go HERE and sign up now (must be a new email registration) $10 must be used within 5 days so go ahead and order something.
  • c\Click on "My Account" in the upper right hand corner and then click "redeem" beside the $10 credit
  • Choose Daily Planner
  • Upload a photo and customize your planner
  • Apply $10.00 Credit (this may not happen until after you enter your credit card)

No comments:

Post a Comment