Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pottery Barn Kids: $9.99 Personalized Beach Towels with Free Shipping

UPDATE: It looks like they are now charging for the personalization on those that are remaining in stock! I hope some of you were lucky enough to grab that great freebie earlier this morning.

Pottery Barn Kids has this really sweet bargain on personalized beach towels for kids. The following towels are $9.99 and the monogramming and shipping are FREE! Even though it says that personalization is $6.50, I was not charged at checkout!!!! I ordered them as birthday presents for next year since they won't be here in time for x-mas. (Hmmm...I think I just gave away gift ideas. Take note family!)

Here’s the list of what’s available. If you don’t see the $9.99 price for each, use the item number to look for the item:

Shark Beach Towel Item number: 68-7943178

Fish Beach Towel Item number: 68-7943137 (this one I had to search by item # for it to show up on sale.

Polka Dot Flower Towel Item number: 68-55-7943152

Mermaid Towel Item number: 68-7943160

Mermaid Mini Beach towel Item number: 68-7942618

The following two wraps are $12.99 each and still free shipping and monogramming:

Girls Fish Beach Wrap Item number: 68-7943681

Boys Fish Beach Wrap Item number: 68-7943665


Thanks, Commonsensewithmoney


Get 1-30% Cash Back from over 3,000 Stores PLUS a $5 Sign up Bonus by doing all your online shopping through.....
ShopAtHome Banner

2 comments:

  1. I tried to order one of these towels, but was charged $6.50 for personalization.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm....I ordered 6 this morning right before I posted this and my total was $59.97. Nothing was charged for personalization or shipping. hanks for letting me know that you had that happen.

    ReplyDelete