Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Merry SITSmas!!

Merry SITSmas to all my SITStas and anyone else visiting today! Today I am participating in this fun day! Wondering what a SITSta is?! TheSITSgirls! It's an awesome group of bloggers and I just love them. It is one of the best ways to meet new bloggers , get comment love, and I learn so much. Oh, and for SITSmas they're giving away prizes, and lots of 'em!

Now I hope all get as good of a laugh as I did watching this!!! Have a wonderful day and Merry SITSmas!


Send your own ElfYourself eCards

23 comments:

  1. I love these elfyourself cards, gotta get one done this year.

    Wishing you a wonderful Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry SITSmas!!!

    I looove Elf Yourself!!! Yours is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry SITSmas & happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry SITSmas! Those elf cards are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny! I love those cards!

    Merry SITSmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry SITSmas. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love Elf cards...too fun!
    If only I could get my hubs to really move like that! ;) lol.
    Blessings to you,
    lana @ ilovemy5kids

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Jib Jab site and the funny cards there. I have even done my dog and my cat as the *people*! Hi and loves and blessings to all the sisters today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you a very merry SITSmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't Elfed our family yet this year, but I will soon! Have a very Merry SITSmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Arent those elf videos fun!!!

    Merry SITSmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for Elfing yourself! We did that last week with some of our anchors and reporters at the TV station, and it was so funny, we put it on air!!!

    ~Elizabeth
    http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry SITSMAS!! Love the elf video! LOL! :) I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these elf cards, they crack me up! Sorry I am late, but I am making my way through the entire SITSmas list, I want to visit everyone to wish everyone happy holidays! So Merry SITSmas!

    ReplyDelete