Monday, January 4, 2010

Johnson & Johnson $10 Rebate offer is back on Coupons.com





This great Johnson & Johnson $10 rebate offer is back up on Coupons.com right now!   I saw it on page 14 with no specific zip code.  Use it with the great printable coupons I posted about earlier today.


Spend $30 on 2 or more of the following items below between 1/10/10-2/5/10  (I would print it now just in case they take it down) and get $10 back:
Lubriderm
Ambi
Aveeno
Use the $1/1 Aveeno Baby coupon from here: IE or Firefox
Clean & Clear
Use the $2/1 coupon from here: IE or Firefox
ROC
Use the $3 and $10 ROC coupons from here (registration needed)

3 comments:

  1. Hi there-I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I have an award for you over at my place. I hope you had a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I need some more clean and clear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info! I love Aveeno products so this is great!

    ReplyDelete